With COVID-19 bringing uncertain times for many, Alliance Title & Escrow, under the parent company of Futura Title & Escrow Corp., made sizeable donations to various local charities in the communities they live and work in. Futura Title’s brands donated a total of $67,400 (equivalent to $100 per company employee) to various charities across the Pacific Northwest.
Alliance Title’s branches donated to the charities that were close to their hearts and who continuously aid in their communities.
With all of the branches throughout Idaho donating to their charities, Alliance Title was able to contribute a grand total of $26,400!
Alliance Title strives to continuously aid in the communities we live and work in. We are greatly inspired by all of the wonderful and generous community members who have stepped up and helped others during this difficult time – and we want to encourage the same.
Charities donated to by Alliance Title branch:
- Blackfoot – Bingham Crisis Center
- Boise – Women’s & Children’s Alliance
- Clarkston – Twin County United Way – Health Division
- Coeur d’Alene – Newby-ginnings of Idaho
- Corporate – Idaho Food Bank & Veteran’s Hospital
- CTS – Idaho Food Bank
- Driggs – Seniors West of the Tetons
- Emmett – Emmett Valley Friendship Coalition
- Idaho Falls – Habitat for Humanity & Community Food Basket
- Kalispell – Funding Families with Type 1 Diabetes
- Lewiston – The Gina Quesenberry Foundation
- Mountain Home – Three Island Senior Citizens Center, Inc.
- Nampa – Canyon County Meals on Wheels
- Pocatello – Idaho Food Bank
- Rexburg – Case Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- Rigby – Rigby Senior Citizens Center
- Salmon – Lemhi After School Promise
- Sandpoint – Bonner Community Food Bank
- Soda Springs – Idaho Food Bank
- Twin Falls – Light of Hope Food Pantry