At Alliance Title, we take pride in providing the best overall closing experience for our agents, lenders and customers. Here are some useful steps to help make your next transaction as smooth as possible:
Provide the following to your escrow team:
- The completed and signed Earnest Money Agreement (EMA)
- All addendums to the EMA
- A commission verification form
- Phone numbers, email addresses and/or fax numbers for your clients and/or the lender they are using
- Any additional insight or information regarding your customer(s) that may help make the process go smoothly the day of closing, such as your customer(s) need for a translator; they are visually, audibly, or physically impaired; require separate signings due to an unamicable divorce scenario, etc.
- Homeowners’ association contact information
- Carefully review the title commitment. Should you have questions or concerns regarding the document, contact your escrow team right away
- Encourage the seller to:
- Provide payoff authorizations promptly
- Review their state withholding requirements with their accountant (if applicable)
- Encourage the buyer to:
- Shop for the best homeowner’s insurance rates and options promptly
- Notify your escrow team immediately should an issue or problem arise before the closing date
Always remember that while we will do everything we can to ensure that your customers have the best overall closing experience with Alliance Title. Your escrow team is a neutral third party and cannot represent the buyer or seller or negotiate on their behalf.