A high price and low inventory market can make potential homebuyers bearish and prospecting a challenge. Alliance Title’s tools, ideas and local experts can help you take advantage of the complicated market at full pace.
- Develop a mixture of prospecting tactics as people respond differently.
- Utilize social media ads to capture contact info.
- Leverage urgency by mentioning sellers could fetch high prices and buyers could save while interest rates are low.
Seller Prospecting Ideas
- Use Alliance’s qualified and targeted farm reports and prospecting lists.
- Solicit listings by searching for properties in the most needed inventory areas.
- Consider different factors for potential move-up or downsizing sellers.
Buyer Prospecting Ideas
- Switch up open house days to engage people to stop by on their way home from work.
- Explore communities with residents nearing retirement and first time homebuyers.
- Look for zoning, land use and acreage for agricultural land.
Team up with your local Alliance Title representative to learn how our prospecting tools and ideas can help your business grow.
Note: Charges apply for prospecting and farming lists pursuant to regulations. Visit with your local branch for details.