Please be advised that the Idaho Legislature passed House Bill No. 205, which
amended Idaho code section 31-3205. This code section addresses recording fees.
Effective July 1, 2017, the Idaho recording fee schedule will be as follows:
For recording documents thirty (30) pages or less:
- $15.00 for deeds, grants and conveyance documents
- $45.00 for trust deeds or mortgages, fixture filings, security agreements and assignments
- $15.00 for reconveyances, substitution of trustee and mortgage releases
- $25.00 for powers of attorney
For recording documents over thirty (30) pages or instrument types not set forth above, the
previous recording fee structure applies:
- $10.00 for the first page plus $3.00 for each additional page
- $4.50 for e-recording (e-recording fees are in addition to the standard recording fees)
Please contact us if you have any questions.