In today’s market conditions, low inventory and lukewarm buyer confidence can make lead generation a challenge. Alliance Title’s prospecting tools can help you pinpoint prospective clients.
Seller prospecting ideas:
- Solicit listings by searching for properties in the most needed inventory areas
- Target neighborhoods, subdivisions or custom search areas
- Request radius searches for just listed, just sold, or open house invites
- Consider length of ownership and/or square footage searches for potential move-up or downsizing sellers
- Identify niche properties such as vintage, high end, or waterfront homes and farms
Buyer prospecting ideas:
- Seek out renters by searching for absentee owners
- Prospect for 55+ communities, first-time homebuyers, etc.
- Look for zoning, land use and acreage for agricultural land
- Find property for a prospective buyer and inquire if the property owner wants to sell
Contact your local Alliance Title representative to learn how prospecting tools can help you grow your business.
Note: Charges apply for prospecting and farming lists pursuant to regulations. Visit with your local branch for details.