The Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IHFA) recently announced their top lending partners for the year ending 2015. The IHFA recognizes the individual loan originators and lending partners that close the greatest number of IHFA loans in their respective regions. Alliance Title & Escrow Corp. congratulates these individuals and organizations for their achievement.
- North Idaho – Mountain West Bank
- Top Loan Originator – Scott Petersen, Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Lewis Clark Valley – HomeStreet Bank
- Top Loan Originator – Laynie McClain, Summit Funding
- Southwest Idaho – Guild Mortgage Company
- Top Loan Originator – Corey Newell, Evergreen Home Loans
- South Central Idaho – Guild Mortgage Company
- Top Loan Originator – Debbie Owen, Guild Mortgage Company
- Southeast Idaho – Idaho Central Credit Union
- Top Loan Originator – David Christensen, Citizens Community Bank
- Eastern Idaho – Idaho Central Credit Union
- Top Loan Originator – Joni Fleenor, InterWest Mortgage
Learn more about the IHFA at http://www.idahohousing.com/ihfa/about-ihfa.aspx.