- Located within 45 minutes of world-class fly fishing
- Located 80 miles south of West Yellowstone and 80 miles west of Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Home of the world-renowned Idaho International Dance and Music Festival
- Home of Brigham Young University – Idaho, the State’s largest, private 4-year university with approximately 14,000 students
But, what really makes our Rexburg office incredible are the associates who work there. Here are some interesting facts about the capable individuals in our Rexburg office:
- The 14 associates in this location have a combined 215 years of service in the industry
- They are all community-minded and active in various organizations including the Rotary Club, the Kiwanis, the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce, the Idaho International Dance & Music Festival, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Upper Valley Youth Association. There is even an associate who volunteers as a fireman!
- One associate has her own rock band and is a licensed hypnotherapist
- Another associate has two sons serving in the military
- Last, another associate is studying to become a forensic accountant
While these associates work hard in the office and in their community, they, also, know how to balance it with a little fun. Senior VP and Branch Manager of the Rexburg office, Daryl Olsen, points out that many of these associates are very crafty, witty, and enjoy playing practical jokes. Please join us as we recognize the remarkable people that make up our Rexburg location staff and for the lovely City of Rexburg, Idaho.